april blog header

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Digi Diva!

On Monday it will be the one year anniversary of the day that I posted for the first time at a digital scrapbook site, that being Digital Scrapbook Place. I must admit that at first I was afraid to post, afraid that no one would like what I had to offer. However, I took the plunge and posted. I was so excited to get that first comment and every single comment afterwards. It is true that from that moment on I have been absolutely ADDICTED to digi scrappin'. In that one instant, I became a Digi Diva. I am very happy to say that I have come a long way in the past year. Most of what I have learned about the craft was at DSP. However, it was at DSP that I came meet Debb Cozzi. One of her layouts was the first to catch my eye and I just sat there starring at it. Hoping that one day I could be as talented as she was! Well, I am still not up to par with Debb but I am VERY happy to say that I am now a part of her creative team at Digital Scrapbook Artisan Guild!!

In the last year I have come such a long way with the help of all my online friends. I have taught myself, am teaching myself, Photoshop. I have learned SO much about design layouts and am now dabbling in element design. Today I posted a layout called Friends, of Courtney and myself when she was home visiting on the weekend. A few people mentioned that it would make a great quick click. SO I thought I had never made one before so why not start now! And so I did! So here is the original layout, credits can be found on the original layout in my DSAG gallery.
Friends layout!

Friends Contact Page

ALSO, I have made a few kits! This is my layest creation, I call it Kidz Kolorz and a layout made with it!

Kidz Kolorz!

Silly Faces

Thanks for looking! :) Oh and I am hoping to have these uploaded to my server shortly. If you would like them, just let me know.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Your Kids Kolorz kit is super cute -- where do you sell your stuff? That template is fun too -- I'd love one -- I am a template junkie -- LOL!!
AquaRuby@kdsi.net

Anonymous said...

Hi me again,
great kit again, I am just learning about templates and your looks wonderful. Your layout silly faces is adorable, I am sure he get a kick out of it when he is older.lol
If you still have these available, I would love to get them. Do you sell your kits anyplace?
thanks again
Sue
shintze@optonline.net