april blog header

Sunday, May 24, 2009

It was the little green man that did it! *Picture Heavy*

Only my friend Jennifer will understand the title to this post but I just couldnt think of anything to type.  ;)  This week has been nonstop, go, go, go…  I did manage to squeeze in some fun times though!  My weekend in photos….

I called my niece and asked if her and her man would like to get some pictures taken.  (I only promised her a million times and never found the time.)  We didnt have much time and it was COLD but I think we got a few nice shots.  I havent finished editing them but here are a few of my faves.  :)

I give you Jessica and Michael!  Are they not a gorgeous pair?  :)

DSC_0212-2

I just love the framing!  :)

DSC_0176-2 copy

This is Sean’s favorite.

DSC_0111

I love the look on Jesse’s face!  lol

DSC_0139 copy

Michael is such a doll!  Nan ADORES him.  I think she would trade us all in for clones of him.  lol

DSC_0160 copy

Cute!  Cute!  Cute!

SOOTC…

Day 137

DSC_0065

We were in a restaurant so I just bumped the ISO to 1600 and did a quick snap.  Dont you hate it when you are out eating and the people in the next booth keep flashing over and over!  I do.  Its all about the mood lighting!

Day 138

DSC_0075

I wanted to go to the fabric store so I bribed Connor with ice cream.  Bad parenting, may be, but it worked.  ;)

DSC_0082

Day 139

We took Connor to see Night at the Museum 2 and stopped at the circus on the way home.  I have a video of us on the Ferris Wheel.  Will have to  upload that to YouTube and share another day.  This is with Connor’s camera.

101_0251

101_0263

101_0264

101_0270

101_0253

That is Sean on the ground, we were stopped at the top.

Didnt the sky look great?  Sean took this one…

101_0238

Day 140

DSC_0096

What?  No, nothing like his father.  *sarcastic, in case ya didnt get that*  At the charity car wash…

We went to my cousin’s wedding.  I had fun.  Everyone had fun with my camera…  The following were taken by me, Sean, my mother, my father, may be my brother, perhaps an uncle or an aunt…..

DSC_0257

LOL  I swear I only had two coolers.  I taught my mother how to use the camera.

DSC_0252

I think I danced with everyone but mostly my Dad.  I danced for over 2 hours straight.  In heels.  Ouch.  Like my sunburn?

DSC_0262

Mom took this one.  lol

DSC_0270

My brother Mark and his wife Christa.

DSC_0275

DSC_0287

I told my Uncle Matthew I wouldnt put it on Facebook but I said nothing about my blog.  ;)  HI AUNT TRENA!

DSC_0292

Me and my woman!

 DSC_0297

Pretty sure Christa took this one without even looking through the viewfinder.

DSC_0302

He looked bored.  Sooooo…….

DSC_0303

DSC_0304

DSC_0305

DSC_0306

DSC_0307

DSC_0308

That look of pain is real!  Dad grabbed me to give me a kiss as I went to get up and I snapped a muscle in my  neck.  Sean was so proud of himself for capturing my pain.  Men.  Argh!  lol  I am a little sore but ok now.  It did not stop me from partying…

DSC_0317

DSC_0312

 DSC_0339

DSC_0294

My Uncle Richard laughed at me.  A lot.  No really, a lot.  That is Uncle Paul in the background.  He laughed at me a lot as well.

DSC_0293 Meet Aunt Shari and Uncle Wayne who came home for the wedding.  Shari tells it like it is and Wayne cheats at board games.  I just love them!  :)

Hope you all had a great weekend!  To my American friends, hope you are STILL having a great long weekend!

No comments: