april blog header

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Down on the Farm

Wow, it really has been a long time since I blogged. Things have been so hectic, good, but hectic. I started a new challenge at DSAG last week for sketches. It had a decent turn out last week and I am hoping for the same this week. I was really in the mood to create today and sat at the computer for HOURS. I came up with this little kit called "Down on the Farm." I have decided to give it to anyone who participates in my challenge this week.
Down On the Farm
I havent even made a layout with it yet but am hoping too within the next day or so. I really think that I am getting better at creating these kits and am very happy about it. So much more to learn but hopefully some day I will be a 'real' designer. For anyone who is interested, here is the link to my challenge this week: Friday Sketch Challenge! Week 2!
Thanks for reading and I hope you will take a minute to stop by DSAG!

4 comments:

Monique said...

great little kit! i'm on my way to check out the challenge now! have a great week!

Rona said...

Cute mini kit! Love the colors and that folded ribbon! Off to check out the challenge!

Anonymous said...

Very nice kit..looks pretty 'real' to me. I like all your slide shows as well. Hope your challenge goes well.

SarahG said...

That's a great kit! Keep up the good work!