april blog header

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Sketch Challenge!!

Wow, has it really been THAT long since I posted here? Well I suppose it has been. Life has been beyond hectic these last few weeks and I havent had as much time to play. As far as my scrapping life goes, I dont know how it could get much better. I am on a FABULOUS creative team that just throws out the most amazing layouts everyday. The designers I work for? Well they are some of the most creative ladies around the digi world and I am so privledged to be with them. Our CT will be together for SIX months soon and its so hard to believe. Time is just flying by!!! I am so happy to know that they have asked us to stay another term with DSAG and that just made me smile from ear to ear. PLUS I got another piece of news that I cant share but it made me cry! Happy tears that is. lol So I am very excited about all the going ons in my cyber world.

Speaking of going ons in my cyber world; I host a challenge over at DSAG every week plainly named "Amy's Sketch Challenge." Every week I try to make sure everyone that particpates gets a little something. This week I decided to try my hand at making some 12x12 edges!

Living on the Edge

So if you post a layout before Sunday at midnight EST this week, you get my edges. :) Some times its just some elements, sometimes an alpha but sometimes I get excited and make a whole kit like my X kit from last week.

X

I really love creating these elements for everyone. I know I have a while to go but I look forward to learning everything I can in this area. :) So if you have a minute and you havent already, check out my challenge! Appreciate it. You never know what kind of treat I will hand out next!

(all credits given in TOU)

4 comments:

Kara said...

yeah! Pirates:-) and pretty borders too...I'll definitely check out your challenge too. How's Nineteen Minutes going? She is my all-time FAV author!

Anonymous said...

Love those edges! Really cool ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you are enjoying your CT!!! I'll have to check out your challenge!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your C!