april blog header

Friday, August 31, 2007

A New Day, a New Shopping Experience

How wonderful it is to be browsing all these stores in search of scrapping goodies! I received an email from Corel yesterday and the PSPXI will be on its way shortly. I am really happy about that, learning the program will be such a help to me! My latest shopping trip involved Pickleberry Pop, which is such a cool name, and Plain Digital Wrapper, which is anything but plain let me tell you! Here are my goodies!

From Pickleberry Pop





and from Plain Digital Wrapper







So much great stuff! And some really wonderful sales and deals going on right now!! Oh and last night I joined Shutterfly.com. They have some really great stuff on there! Hello Christmas presents! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Amy! Glad you enjoyed your shopping experiences at PDW. Don't ya just love Betsy's alphas? I have those too, and used them for our school yearbook last year. Enjoy your stuff, and I hope you get some scrapping time soon. :-)