april blog header

Thursday, August 23, 2007

So much going on!

Wow, things are in a whirlwind these last few weeks with everything going on!! I am slowly building up my store at DSAG! I am really excited about my new photo actions. Such a great way to add pizazz to layouts without a lot of work. I now have 8 actions in the store, two packs. There are actions for black and white conversion, chocolate conversion, soft color pop, urbanization, colored sketch look, black and white sketch look, oil and water color painting looks! Jazz up your photos with these easy one click photo actions!!!





This week at our chat Stacey and I talked about using art as inspiration which was very easy for me to achieve with my Paint It Up Collection. Here is my layout! I also used Birgit Kerr's new kit Easy Living which is just fabulous and everyone should have it!

Also this week the Guild joined the ever growing Facebook fascination! Check out our new group! Its brand spanking new! Its growing all ready and I cant wait to see how it expands! So thats most of the news for this week! I have a new mini kit in the store on Saturday and I will be posting a preview soon!!! :) Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: