april blog header

Monday, September 24, 2007

The Biggest Loser Challenge

Today is the start of Week 2 of the Biggest Loser Challenge at DSAG! I am very happy to report that I lost 5lbs this week!!! YAY! I must say that the support from the other ladies has really helped me along. Even Sean is being good, for the most part, so that just makes me so happy. Years of struggling with my weight has really brought me down. Having no real support system in my 'real' life has been difficult for me. Now that I have the Gigis backing me up, I feel better about it all. :) Some of the best ladies around. They also told me about Spark People. Another addiction for me to face. lol Its such a great site. ITS FREE! You can keep track of your nutrition, calories, exercise, you can set goals for yourself. Have some photos, a journal, friends, join other teams! So much to do, so little time. Its all been great! I look forward to the next 11 weeks! I know that there will be ups and downs. I realize that I will have bad days and I will have great days. I just have to learn to focus on the ups instead of the downs, the great days instead of the bad ones. Just because I mess up one day doesnt mean that my week is ruined. I think I have to learn to think more positively which is hard for me. Here are my before pictures.

So here is hoping that this time I lose the weight and keep it off!! I want to be a healthier person both for myself and for Connor. I want him to have a mom that can keep up with him, which will be hard since he is SUCH a bundle of energy. It would be great for me to join a sports team. I know there are some ladies who play soccer in the summer. May be I could join them next season.

No comments: