april blog header

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Create Your Own Corner Bookmarks!

At last night's Guild chat we discussed creating unique and personalized bookmarks! Create them using your favorite layouts! I made three and it only took me about an hour from start to finish! To help with wear and tear, I would suggest having them laminated as well! Have fun with it!!


Yesterday Connor had a doctor's appointment and things went well. We learned that he does indeed have allergy induced asthma. Yuck. I talked to our family doctor today about having the tests done but it really doesn't seem like it would help much so we are going to fore go that. Right now our job will be to discover what seems to affect him the most. May be its the dust around my house? Due to lack of house cleaning because I cant stop scrapping? ;)

He had to get some more blood work done today and I was DREADING IT! The last time we went it was a little chaotic, to say the least. When he found out what was going to happen, he stood in the corner and screamed, "I AM GOING TO DIE!" over and over again. They took us in right away and he screamed and cried till he was blue. TODAY however, he went in, smiled, laughed, watched the needle go in, the blood come out and not a single tear! He didn't even wince! I could not stop telling him how proud I was of him. My baby is growing up so quickly! He even said he wanted to go to school!! He proudly showed his teacher and classmates his 'needle hole.' Love that kid.

Then it was Mommy's turn to see the doctor. I am healthy! Yay. All my reports came back clean as a whistle. My doctor gave me some advice for my headaches and my carpal tunnel syndrome. He also suggested I buy a Mac. I dont think that has anything to do with my body though. lol I really enjoy my new doctor. I laugh, I share, its great. It is so much better to have a doctor who actually listens to you speak AND talks like a normal person!! :)

No comments: