april blog header

Monday, August 18, 2008

Paypal will be the death of me!

Ok, not EXACTLY Paypal but Sean.  You see MY Paypal goes through Sean because people at Paypal are DUMB and couldnt fix ONE little issue.   Anyway, point being is that Sean gets all of my receipts when I make online purchases.  I ALWAYS forget to go into his inbox and forward and delete.  He checks his mail and is like, Ummmm honey?  Yes, dear.  What's the Polka Dot Potato?  What?  No idea, whistles innocently.  Ummm honey?  Yes?  What's Artscow?  Ummmm an online dollar store???  Amy?  Yes?  Are you lying?  May be.  Amy!  Yes, I am lying BUT JUST WAIT TILL YOU SEE WHAT I BOUGHT!!  :D

SO tonight I was stalking blogs and of course anyone who reads my blog knows what I have a creative crush on Donna Downey.  She has the CUTEST new digital papers and I HAD TO HAVE THEM!  I think I would honestly die from heart break if I didnt have them.  So I bought them.  :)  I have NO IDEA what I am going to use them for but I HAD TO HAVE THEM!  Dont tell Sean.  Its our little secret!

I have been scrapping AGAIN!  Go me!  Trying to fill another photobook from Artscow.  DONT TELL SEAN!  hehehehehe  Another little secret.  He loves me.  He understands my digital obsessions.  Its ok.  At least, thats what I tell him.  ;)  No, seriously, he LOVES my work.

mommy-and-connor-lo-

discover-lo

give-without-

Happy scrapping!!

No comments: