april blog header

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Scrapping is my therapy!

I love it.  It helps me a lot.  It's such a wonderful outlet and what is better then something new to play with???  Well, it had been a few days since I checked out Donna Downey's blog and I am SUPER glad I did last night.  I LOVE her new Painted Whimsy papers.  Can you say adorable?  I bought them RIGHT AWAY and played with them RIGHT AWAY!  I never thought I would be able to pair up my new boy grunge kit, Ultimate, with such girly papers but I did!  I love the result.  So many credits on this layout and they can all be found with the original upload at NDISB.com.

connor-lo-8x8

In the last few weeks I have gained back almost ALL of the weight that I lost.  I am SO upset but am going to jump back on track.  I dont deal with stress well.  :(  We had a healthy supper and a healthy snack.  I talked to my family about my weight gain and how unhappy I am.  We discussed it and NO MORE TAKE OUT!  Eating home is eating healthy.  Things have to improve.  Going to the grocery store tomorrow for a whole whack of good eating.  Watching the summer Olympics is not helping my self-esteem issues either!  lol  Dang those people have nice bodies.  Hope everyone is having a great week.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I had no idea Donna Downey was doing digital!! This is an amazingly fabulous page, Amy! You and Donna go together like PB&J!