april blog header

Monday, November 17, 2008

Stuck

Thats how I feel lately.  It seems as though everything is a struggle and I am not sure why.  My creativity is especially suffering and I am not sure why.  I WANT to do stuff, I WANT to be creative, I WANT to be productive but it just seems a battle.  I have been fighting this battle with all my heart though and am hoping things will soon come back to me.  Normally I would tell myself to just let go and not worry, that things would come back but I tried that and it didnt work this time.  I guess all I can do is try and wait.  Until then, here are some of the things I have been working on.

Scrapbooking

wonderful-you-layout-

leafs-lo

poutine-lo-

simple-things-tea-lo-

yarn-lo

sharp-dressed-man-

Some photos I took lately that I enjoy...

DSC_0830

Connor making his crazy face which makes me laugh no matter what!

DSC_0794

Rain drops falling off of a branch at my parents house.  Saw this when we took Shalako out for his morning pee.

DSC_0768

It was a bright, sunny day and I was crocheting...

DSC_0758

I bought this necklace from Buttonique and I just adore it.

Sean took this one of me wearing it. 

DSC_0693

DSC_0721

Shalako, the worst dog ever to babysit.  My parents have him spoiled beyond belief.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.  :)

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Ah - there's the Holy Terror dog!!!! He looks so cute there, but we know better!!