april blog header

Monday, April 2, 2007

Digi Daring!

Awhile back I discovered a wonderful blog where a few ladies host Digi Dares. They will give a particular challenge and ladies all over the place will create a layout and then link to it! Well I just thought that it was a fantastic idea and for the first time today I thought I would jump on the bandwagon. I was thinking on how to use the new It's A Girlie Thing kit for the creative team today and when I saw the DigiDare, I knew it was perfect. I really had a lot of fun creating this layout. LOTS AND LOTS of elements thrown about. I dont normally go for so many elements on a page but this looks cute. I am really trying to expand on the different types of layouts I create. When I first started digi scrapping a year ago I was very 'straight and forward' with my designs. Now I am trying to focus more on freestyle layouts, as well as some graphic thrown in with the paper styles. Really learning something new everyday and really having a blast doing it!
Shooting Greatness!

1 comment:

PsiPsi said...

what a great picture
my selfportraits always look *****
I am not good in theese things*lol*
i love the bright colores it is a wonderfull kit you used
but the best is the picture!!!