april blog header

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Zazzled

There is this website that I joined awhile back but never really got into it.  Its called Zazzle.com and I heart it.  :)  I designed a pair of Keds last night.  CHECK THEM OUT!

 Free As A Bird Keds

I made them with my page kit, Free As A Bird and am so happy with them.  I even put them up for sale so other people can buy them!!! HOW COOL IS THAT!?!  You can purchase them HERE!  You know you want them!  ;)  Imagine how adorable you would look with these, a cute pair of jeans and a little red tee.  OMG, too cute. 

Something else that is fun!  Jessica Sprague is hosting a FREE class about writing. I AM SO THERE!  I have signed up and am eagerly waiting for the first email to come.  Seriously, its taking WAY to long to get started but I understand that good things come to those who wait!  There is still time to sign up!!  Its guaranteed to be a great time!  I have never taken one of her classes before so  I am even more excited to see how she works.  :)

JSprague-StoriesInHand-Flyer425

Some layouts I have been working on....

random-facts-mom

Created with Christine Haskell's new kit Fading Fall available at NDISB and Whispers of Autumn this months Guild kit available at DSAGuild.com.  This page was created for my INspired challenge, to create a page using random facts about someone other then yourself.  Check those details out here!  Please feel free to play along and post.  :)  Love to have you join us.

Well, thats all I can share because the other ones are made with kits that havent been released yet or are still in progress.  :)  My mother saw this layout and liked it so much she actually had it printed. FIRST TIME EVER!  I think she just really likes the photo I took of her.  ;)  Hope everyone has a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!

OH OH OH I almost forgot!  NDISB is having a birthday and you are all invited to join the party!

1588q5e

1 comment:

christine said...

sooooo cute ams! love the LO, you are always so creative!