april blog header

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Digi Scrapping!

I am a day late but this is a digital scrapbooking post!  YAY!  This month I am truly inspired by Stacey’s article in the Notebook, Portraits Plus.  She created a fantastic page that was inspired by a CD cover.  I thought I would do the same!  You can see my first layout here in the Notebook this month as well.  It was inspired by The Cure’s CD Cover from their Greatest Hits album.

hitscover

My layout!

Connor-The Cure CD Cover

I really wanted to create more!  Its apparently addictive!  :)  So while we were out walking I snapped this photo of Connor, who was looking at Sean, so I could create a layout inspired by this Nickelback cover….  I wanted a blue hue though because it reminds me more of Connor, plus he was wearing a blue shirt.

nickelback

attiude lo

No kits were used in making these pages. Check out this month’s Notebook!  You will BE INSPIRED!  :)  I already have another layout in mind.  I was thinking John Lennon……

No comments: