april blog header

Friday, July 10, 2009

Just a few photos…

Day 184

We spent about two hours on the tramp and BOY did we feel it the next day!  Wow, what a work out!  That night we headed into the city because I wanted to donate blood before I got my tattoo.  I was rejected because my iron was too low but Sean successfully donated!  :)

101_0459

When I was getting my tattoo, Steve (tattoo guy), asked why and I responded that it was the scrapbooker in me.  To which he started laughing and said, My grandmother scrapbooks.  Yeah, well I straightened him out right away!  LoL!  Scrapbooking is COOL!  :)  So I thought I would get the word ‘inspire’ inked on my wrist…. I like it!  :)

My friends Janice and Jen came with me and Janice snapped some photos.

101_0460

101_0461

Day 185

101_0468

It was hard to take it with my left hand!  lol

Day 186

It was gorgeous out today so we hit the beach!  :)  SCORE!  I couldnt go swimming because my suit no longer fits and I just got the tattoo yesterday but still had a fantastic time!

DSC_0246

Hope everyone is having nice weather and happy times!

DSC_0260

No comments: