april blog header

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Away!

Visiting my brother.  Having fun!  :)  I am making a road trip PAPER album which I am excited to share when I get back! 

Some 365 photos….

Day 170

Not sure…  have to check the phone and Connor’s camera.

Day 171

Not sure…

Day 172

Not sure…

Day 173

DSC_1311

Connor at his desk.  He is heading into Grade 2!  So proud of him!  :)  I love the light in this photo.  I bounced the light off the white board and really like the effect!  Plus the light coming from the window make a great highlight!

Day 174

DSC_1361

We had a car show on the weekend and I generally go with my Dad.  On the way in we ran into my brother, Mark ,and niece, Emma.  Emma asked me to take a picture of Dad with her and the Pace car.  The car is owned by my father’s boss and is raced for charity.

Day 175

DSC_1376

On the road!  It rained three out of the five hour drive.  Not fun.  It rained for the windy, bumpy roads and stopped for the straight, smooth roads.  ;)

Day 176

DSC_1390

Mirror shot….  My shot of the day because I liked the light.  I cant wait to play with it in PS.

DSC_1392

I call the DS “The Quiet Machine” because Connor is instantly silent when we hand it to him.  It makes long drives so much more bearable.  :)  I also found out today that he has TETRIS!!  Love that game and havent played in years!  Small moment of glee!  lol

Tomorrow is CANADA DAY!  I am celebrating in our provincial capitol for the first time ever!  SO EXCITED!  We are going to have a picnic on the hill, walk the waterfront, listen to music, going to have ice cream and watch an amazing fireworks display!  To all of my fellow Canucks, HAVE A HAPPY CANADA DAY!  Happy Birthday Canada! 

No comments: