april blog header

Monday, June 23, 2008

Addiction Services Needed

I am completely addicted to Michael's.  ADDICTED!  I always find myself running there to buy things and yesterday was no exception.  The day before Sean was there and he bought me a book by Donna Downey called Photo Decor from the Yes, Its A Scrapbook Collection.  25 wonderful projects and I mean to complete most of them.  Last night I did complete one of them.  A quick memory box.  Ok, it wasnt as quick as I had originally thought it would be but it wasnt too bad.  I also managed to get a paper scrapbook page done which I will share later because I still have some journaling to do!  Here is my box which Connor has claimed for the shelve in his room.

box

This was just something I did to make sure I knew what I was doing.  I plan on making another one in a few weeks after we go on a day trip.  A nicer box as well with a clasp and some hinges, this one is just from the dollar store.  Paper is by Creative Imaginations, the wordart is from the dollar store, Americana paint, Epson photo paper and Mod Podge.

It appears we are about to have another thunder and lightening storm so I suppose I should go offline.  Hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Oh cool!! I'll have to check that book out. It sounds fabulous!