april blog header

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lotsa Stuff Going On!

So I was on Messenger last night talking to my buddy Melly when she mentioned that I havent been blogging.  I havent?  Are you sure?  ;)  So here I am blogging.  What would I do without her?  Seriously, the woman keeps me on track of things.  I think I should kidnap her and keep her here with me.  I am sure Connor would love to have her boys to play with!  I have been busy taking photos, scrapping away and even making some new products!!  Most of them are collabs for the various sites but some of them are all mine!  :)

Tell Your Story Journaling Kit is in the store now at NDISB.

AHead_TellYourStory_Journal

Check out this layout by my good friend Fran using the overlay!

YUMMY!

Let_them_eat_cake_web

AND I was so happy to find out that the ladies chose my kit Flowers for Madeline as the inspiration this month for the Grow Your Kit challenge at DSAG.  :)

AHead_FlowersForMadeline_MiniKitPreview

The idea is to use the original product as inspiration to create your own elements/papers.  SO because I was all excited I made them a freebie and am sharing it with you too!

Flowers for Madeline Journal Tab FREEBIE!

AHead_Flowers_Freebie 

AND I have been a busy little bee when it comes to photography and layouts lately.  Here are some of my latest pieces!

chiara

growing-up-lo

loving-you-lo

Smiley-Miley

summer-boy-lo

All credits for these layouts can be found with their original uploads at DSAG.com.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Mellykat said...

Yay! There you are!
(Well, it WAS a whole week, you know!)
Nice stuff! Keep on bloggin'!
And come talk to me more often. I got a ton of scrapping done since I talked to you! :) :) :)
Melly :)