april blog header

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just when my hope was high.

It is storming outside.  All day.  Remember yesterday when I was full of the glow of hope?  Hope that some day my world would not be covered in ice?  Shattered.  *sigh*  Connor had no school today and may not have any tomorrow either.  He is rather happy about it but I am hoping for school.  He was so full of energy today that he wiped me out.  The nicest part of our day was definitely when I tucked him in for the night.  He read me a silly story about dinosaurs tonight and just laughed through out all the pages.  What a joy it is to have a child who loves to read as much as I do.  My photo of the day is him waiting for me to come in with him.

Day 30

Day 30

Every Monday night at 10PM EST we meet at the Guild for a Inspired by Art chat.  Last night we talked about creating layouts using sketches.  Here is the February sketch!  If you are interested in taking part, you can find out all of the details here.

Feb-Sketch

I created a layout using the kit and then decided right before I posted that I would rather use Christine Haskell's kit Full Tilt, available at NDISB, so I redid the whole thing. 

smile-boo

I am addicted to Etsy.  I have literally lost hours just searching through the pages and finding all sorts of little treasures.  Some of these people just make my chin drop.  They amaze me.  I want to buy everything I see.  Well, almost everything.  Today I stumbled across this couple and they made me laugh.  Out loud.  If you have a slightly twisted sense of humor then you have to check out their line of greeting cards.

Check some of these out!  All photos from Etsy.

300

301

302

303

There are some nicer ones and some funnier ones.  ;)  I bought a sweet one for Sean for his birthday but dont tell him.  I cant share it here because he does occasionally glance this way.

Time for me to go watch the Biggest Loser.  Oh btw, I am now down 14lbs.  GO ME! :)

1 comment:

christine said...

oh man amy! that low standards one makes me giggle!!!