april blog header

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Welcome Home

When I unzipped this month's Guild kit I was able to create layouts in no time at all.  No stressing, no deleting half finished layouts, no just throwing my hands up and walking away from the computer.  Want to see what inspired me? What to see what I made?  It makes me so excited to know that I am back in the game!  :)

Something Sweet and Sentimental

00_GK_SomethingSweetAndSentimental_Preview

Here is what I made with it!

amy-and-andrea-

(Also used Artemasks Vol 2 by Amy Head and Sketchbook Alpha by Kate Hadfield)

sweet-

yes

Some photos of the day!

Day 25

Day 25

Connor gave me this card for my birthday on Thursday.

Day  26

Day 26

My parents gave me this mug for my birthday on Thursday.

Day 27

Day 27

Sean and Andrea were watching TV when I remembered that I had not snapped any photos.  Sean caught me and I tried to do it without the flash or anything!  He is THAT good!  lol

Day 28

Day 28

Emma wanted me to take a picture of her and her Daddy.  Well Mark was talking and not paying attention so she slapped him in the face and said, You smile now Daddy.  lol  Do you not love the expression on my brother's face?  I think its hilarious! 

Have a good day!

No comments: