april blog header

Friday, June 5, 2009

Little bout me…

I havent done one of these in a while so I thought, why not.  :)  Borrowed from Elsie’s blog. 

What is your current obsession?

I have a new obsession each week.  This week its making coffee cozies and thinking of dollar store crafts.  :)

What's for dinner?

Pasta and salad.  I think.  May be chicken.  May be chicken, pasta and salad.  Hmmmm that sounds good.

What's the last thing you bought?

Terracotta planters, just wait until you see what I am doing with them!  :)  No, never mind.  I went to the store today and bought lettuce.  Thats not nearly as exciting….

What are you listening to right now?

Meaghan Smith.

 

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

I would love to be snuggled in bed with this one right now.   He is sick and I feel extra sad because he caught it from me.

Day 152

DSC_0448-2

What's your favorite quote (for now)?

One thing life has taught me: if you are interested, you never have to look for new interests. They come to you. When you are genuinely interested in one thing, it will always lead to something else. - Eleanor Roosevelt

What's your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?

Right now…  I really like my black shirt with the wood beading.

What's your dream job?

I always used to say pillow tester but I think anything that I am passionate about is fantastic.

What's your worst habit?

I pick at my nails.  Well, what I have for nails.

Do you admire anyones style? 

Stacey London, seriously, she has style.  I suppose she has too…  wntw-stacy-175

Describe your personal style?

Plain….  I generally wear plain shirts, jeans and may be one fun accessory.

What are your favorite movies?

The Notebook, Beauty and the Beast (yes, Disney)

What inspires you?

Life.  People.  Everything, everything inspires in some way.  Mostly though I find my inspiration through the people I love, especially my men!  How could a face like this not inspire you?  lol  Plus every day we have some sweet conversation that makes me say Ahhhhh!

DSC_0800-2

What's your favorite book?

I love books, I have a few of them…. anything really by Jodi Picoult but I really loved My Sister’s Keeper.  Movie out this month!  YAY!  White Oleander by Janet Fitch.

Do you collect something?

Memories.  I am a scrapbooker after all.  ;)  The only real collection that I have would be my mice.  My Dad buys me a mouse for Christmas every year.  He bought my first one the day I was born.  I still have it.

Day 153

DSC_0093

What do you like most about yourself?

That I am fairly open minded.  I live in a society where people are really stuck in a mind set that I dont believe in.  I think that over the years I have come to realize that it is okay to like something that someone else doesnt.  Its okay to be a different person than who society thinks you should be.   People should live their lives for themselves because we only get one chance.  (Except for people that are doing harm to themselves or other people, they should get their own island.;))

What's your go-to nail polish color?

Pearl

If you wanna play along... TAG! you're it. DSC_0834-2

Hugs, Amy

No comments: