april blog header

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Every Day Woman

I saw this on Ali Edward’s blog and thought I would give it a go as well.  :)

TODAY is…
June 23rd, 2009

Outside my window... The rain has finally stopped.

I am thinking... about whether or not I should have an ice cream cone.  I did go for  a walk today.  Hmmm….

I am thankful for... living in a town that is small enough for comfort but big enough for convenience.

From the kitchen... I had eggs and toast for breakfast.

I am wearing... an old shirt and jeans.

I am creating...  a travel journal for our upcoming trip next week. 

I am going... to get some ice cream after all!  lol

I am reading... Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult

I am hoping... that  the weather is nicer next week than it is this week.

I am hearing...  Connor reading out loud what I am typing here.

Around the house... I see so many unfinished projects that I might be able to get to soon.  Hopefully.  May be some day. 

One of my favorite things... is when my mojo goes into overdrive and I feel productive.

A few plans for the rest of the week... baking cupcakes with fondant bumble bees for my grandparents’ anniversary party.  Expecting a visit from my brother.  Planning our trip next week.  Spending a lot of time with Connor because he is now finished school for the year.  Oh yeah and seeing MY SISTERS KEEPER on Friday!  OH YEAH!

Some 365 photos…

Day 164

Janice01 copy 

My friend, Janice.

Day 165

101_0334

We went to  the park and I brought Connor’s camera.  He took a lot of photos.  I didnt.  ;)

Day 166

DSC_1262

I baked my father a tool box cake for Father’s Day, we celebrated early on Friday evening with dinner.

Day 167

101_0369

Sean, my parents, my niece and Sean’s two aunts went to see UP.  We love it!  We must, we have seen it twice now!  :)  3D BABY!  Oh  yeah!

Day 168 

DSC_1264

Self portrait in the make up mirror in the car.  :) 

Day 169

DSC_1287

I baked some apple inspired cupcakes for Connor’s class on their last day!  They said they were yummy! 

Enjoy your day!

No comments: