april blog header

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Would you like a cupcake?

Cuz I baked some!  I could put on the tea!  :)  They are chocolate with butter icing!  :)  They work out to be almost 500 calories a piece, SO, only eat them if you are REALLY in the mood for one.  LOL  I used pretty pastel liners and tinted my icing PINK.  Connor is not going to be happy about the pink but I AM.  :)  Ooooh and sprinkles.  I want sprinkles!  Ever check out Cake Wrecks?  Its TOO funny!  I laugh every time there is a new post.

DSC_0831

Day 162

DSC_0823

Sean bought me a new Jodi Picoult book!  By new I mean new to me.  lol  There are only a handful I didnt have and this is one of them.  I love Sean.  :)

Day 163

DSC_0836

Did I mention that I made cupcakes today?  :)

Remember I told you about the cat we rescued this winter?  Daisy?  Well I call her Crazy Daisy because she is quite strange and anti-social, even for a cat!  So Sean’s relatives come home from away and there I am telling them how nuts she is and how she hates being around people and she walks in and starts rubbing against everyone!  I think she is smarter than I gave her credit for!  lol

DSC_0811

Today we are having Nan’s party because she wasnt well yesterday!  Lots of good times ahead.  Thank goodness I went for a run this morning!   I did a full 20 minute run with no walking interval.  Go me!  :)  Have a great day!

No comments: