april blog header

Monday, February 4, 2008

My Head Feels Woozy

I am sick. Again. There really should be some sort of limit on how many times a person can get a head cold during a year. Surely I have surpassed my quota by now. The worst is that I left my Neocitran at Nan's and am going to suffer tonight. I have this wonderful *cough cough* nasal spray however that is doing wonders. By wonders I mean, my nose is now burning, running, still sneezing and I have a yucky taste in the back of my mouth. For two days now I have been unable to decide what to do with myself. I want to be productive but at the same time I would rather be in bed. I went to bed at 9pm last night and I was home alone! I then woke up at 1am and played with my camera. lol I am such a geek. I was excited today! I bought a 5-in-1 reflector and two new filters for my Nikon. YAY! I am looking forward to some landscape testing with the polarizing filter. OH and I bought Scott Kelby's The Digital Photographer book and I love it! It has so many fantastic little tips. Also, I think he has a wonderful sense of humor. His wife? So lucky, you HAVE to read his dedications at the beginning. The man nearly had me in tears!!!

Warren Gordon was nice enough to meet with me this weekend. We went over some of my photos together and he gave me a few tips. He lent me this fantastic DVD of a PPOC convention in honor of his wife. My goodness, that woman is so talented! A nurse, artist, award winning photographer, a classical pianist. AMAZING! Sean and I sat in awe of the movie from beginning to end. Just wonderful. It was labeled 'Share the Passion' and it certainly inspired us.

So through my haze I did manage to get a new product in the store today!! Go me! Some new templates!! I am creating some more which I hope will be in the store soon! By soon I mean tomorrow. ;)


I created a layout of my Mom with them. Everything used is by me and available in my store at NDISB!

Now I am off to a chat at the Guild! Tonight's discussion is how to correct an overexposed photo! Should be fun!

No comments: