april blog header

Thursday, April 16, 2009

BLOGS! BLOGS! BLOGS!!

A part of my every day being is surfing blogs.  I love blogs!!  LOVE THEM!  I find that you can go to any “expert” site and learn a few things but when you visit BLOGS you can learn AMAZING things!  Blogs are goldmines of information, inspiration and learning!  There are a few blogs I check regularly and a few I occasionally pop in on.  I am finding new blogs every day!  I have my bookmarks set up for Digital Scrapbooking Blogs,  Handmade/Paper Scrapping Blogs, Projects to Try (for specific blog pages that I want to try some day), Photography Blogs, well…you get the idea!   At least my blogs are organized, right?

A few of my daily blog reads are…

Simple Me by Donna Downey (I have a creative crush on her)

A Beautiful Mess by Elsie Flannigan

EnJOY It by Elise

Oh my! So cute!

PoppyTalk

Here are a few blogs I discovered this week that I love!

Dollar Store Crafts (if you really know me, you know I love doing cheap projects and I love dollar stores, perfect combination)

A Soft Place to Land (love her style!)  This lovely is having a give away for a gift certificate from Lisa Leonard, who doesnt LOVE her?  Check it out here!

Reinvented!  (Who doesnt love digging through trash for treasures?  lol)

Some 365 photos that I have been slacking on…

Day 96

DSC_0561

connor-layout-for-web

Hillside Morning by the Guild Designers

Day 97

DSC_0566

This kid needs more COWBELL!  :)  I was so excited to find some cowbells and sheep bells in my Dad’s barn.  LOL

Day 98

DSC_0573

Day 99

DSC_0593

Day 100

DSC_0653

ConnorBooklo

He’s Royalty by Vinnie Pearce

Day 101

DSC_0654

Speaking of going through the trash…*cough cough*  ok, it doesnt look like much now but give me a week!!!!  I have big plans for this chair!

Day 102

DSC_0655

The face only a mother could love…..  LOL

Have a great day! Dont forget to scroll down for some FREEBIES and some Crafty Ideas!!!  :)

No comments: