april blog header

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

OMG! OMG! OMG!

How could I have been lost in this world like this?  HOW could I NOT know that they were making a movie out of My Sister’s Keeper?  Starring Cameron Diaz, Abigail Breslin, Alec Baldwin, and Sofia Vassilieva.

my-sisters-keeper-lg

Jodi Picoult is, without any doubt, my most favourite author.  My Sister’s Keeper is the first book to ever make me shed a tear.  A book had never actually moved me to tears before, but this one…this one had me hook, line and sinker.  Her books make you question yourself, question the world, hate the world, love the world, they make you think, laugh, cry, they make you angry, happy, they make you a believer, a dreamer, a realistic, they teach you about the trials in life, the best moments in life, they capture every emotion, they capture me.  I have never met an author whose stories have touched me like her books have… 

Even the preview had me in tears….visit her site to watch it!!!

June 26th….where will you find? Crying, hysterically, in a dark room with a bunch of strangers and loving every minute of it….

This news MADE MY DAY!  :)  I am currently reading Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult and it too, has made me cry and talk out loud.  Yes, I talk to books.  LOL

eng handle_with_care

No comments: