april blog header

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Weekend!

This afternoon when I pick Connor up for the day, it will officially begin his Easter weekend!  This morning when I brought the treat basket to his class the excitement was astounding.  They were all so eager to get on with their party.  The kids loved the treat bags and the teachers gave me some wonderful compliments.  It really made my day!

I need to catch up on my 365 photos so here they are!

Day 91

DSC_0536

My business card holder in the planning stage.

Day 92

DSC_0551

Dad and I at Sunday morning coffee.

Day 93

DSC_0558

The recipe for this smoothie can be found here.

Connor’s camera was handy so I used it for the next two days.

Day 94

101_0137

The mess on my floor while I watched the Biggest Loser.  lol  You can see my handmade journal, some felt for a new project I am working on, a note from Connor’s teacher and my laptop.  Also shown is my Clean Eating Magazine.  I love this magazine, it is just a fountain of good things.  We made the clean Mac N Cheese for supper the other night and it was a HIT!  Connor loved it and just ate every drop.  Sean still prefers real KD but thats just too bad.  lol  I LOVED it!  Loved it.

Day 95

101_0138

Normally my snack while watching movies would have been chips, popcorn, ice cream, etc., now it is an apple with peanut butter and some tea.  Yummy!  I am really excited about how my attitude towards food is changing.  Food is becoming a friend in a whole new way and its very exciting.  I am now down 19lbs!!  Whoot whoot!  Which means that I only have one more pound to go to hit the big goal of 20lbs.  I have never reached that number before.  I always lose around 15lbs and gain it back.  I am feeling stronger now though and I know I can do this!  :)  Wish me luck!

TeaTimeLo-for-web

No comments: