april blog header

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Speed Scrap!

Every Monday night I host an Inspired by Art chat at the Guild.  Every week the ladies create amazing pages that truly awe me.  :)  They are wonderful!  We would love to have YOU join us as well!   This week my challenge was to create a full layout in 30 minutes or  less.  Yes, there was a lot of groaning and people saying they just cant do it!  I KNOW they can do it!!!!  :)  However, to help inspire I created a FREE template for everyone to download.  Feel free to take it!  If you create a page with it I would love to see it!!!  Just link back here and I will post your layout on my blog.   Actually if you have any layouts you created in under 30 minutes, LINK ME UP!  :)

AHead_CutiePie_Template

You can download it here.

Emma-Cutie-Pie-LO

This layout is of my darling little niece, Emma.  She is such a doll and just LOVES my camera!  lol  She was eating a donut, hence the pink and blue streaks on her face.  The kit I used on this page is a Guild Encore kit called Freestyle Frolic from last Spring.

The original layout I created for my challenge is this one….

Explore-LO

This page was created in under 30 minutes with this month’s Guild kit, Hillside Morning and Vinnie Pearce’s kit, He’s Royalty.

Here is a page by CT Member Amson, Cup of Tea, using my kit Sunday Morning Coffee.

cupoftea

A wonderful page by Guild Member ChiChi, Simply Perfect.

Simply_Perfect

 

A few 365 photos….

Day 103

I cant show this one online….  I dont have permission.  :)

Day 104

DSC_0666

Connor had been begging me to take him back to this library.  Not only does he love to read but they have a little play center and a fish tank.   I was pleasantly surprised to find out they have free wireless so I could work while he played.  SO NICE!

Day 105

DSC_0697

Connor’s party is coming up fast!  I spent this day  making Batman symbols out of felt for the capes.  The bats were slightly annoying to cut out.

Day 106

DSC_0706

A project that I am working on and should be able to show you shortly.

Day 107

DSC_0709

Another project I am working on!  I know, I have a lot on the go.  I am making some hair pins here….  My trusty Tim’s next to me at all times!  ;)  Connor keeps taking my pliers because he says they arent “real” tools anyway.  Kids.

Day 108

Picture a really cute baby in this spot.  I dont have permission to post though. 

Day 109

That would be today…. I didnt take any photos yet today…..

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 23 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).