april blog header

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking!

Digital scrapbooking is the reason that I started this blog but other craftiness is slowing taking over.  So today’s post will be dedicated entirely to digital scrapbooking and photography.

Our theme for the Artisan Notebook this month was One Photo, Two Ways and boy is it a fun theme!  Maggie and I traded some photos to see what we could come up with!  Here are our swaps for her darling little niece Audrey, and her kitty Spunk.

Mine

Audrey-Spunk 

Credits:  Out of this World by Amy Head

Maggie’s

A-Face-To-Love

Credits:  All You Need is Love by Dee Bee Designs

And here is one I did where I used the same photo more than once on the same page.  This is also for my challenge this week where we are creating layouts with the main focus being on a single digit, be it a number, letter or symbol.

seven

Credits:  Happy Go Lucky by Shabby Princess

A layout I created from our fabulous photo shoot the other day….

AHead_SuchACharcter

Credits:  Hillside Morning by the Guild Designers and He’s Royalty by Vinnie Pearce

Another one from our photo shoot….  I just love Debb’s fun background paper in this kit.

connor-mommy-lo

Credits:  All You Need is Love by Dee Bee Designs

Some 365 photos….

Day 127

KevElleRil

My friend Ellen, her husband Kevin, and their youngest Riley.

Day 128

My battery died on Saturday night and I just forgot to charge it.  Oops. 

Day 129

ConnorSleeping

Connor sleeping last night.  When my camera focused the red light made him scrunch up his face.  I took this with available light from the hall.  :)  Such a sweetie.

I plan on scrapping some more today.  Wish me luck!

No comments: