april blog header

Monday, May 18, 2009

My weekend in photos…

 DSC_1272

Before the rush of the day began, Sandy and I sat out on the porch in the sun.  Sandy has become a sweet friend to me, strange, I know.

DSC_1290 

Don’t tell Nan I took this photo of her!  Its our little secret!  ;)  I spent most of the day cleaning her place.  She will be 93 in a month!

DSC_1291 

I caught Sean doing this!  WAAAAAAY back in the day when he first moved here, he had long wavy blond hair.  Seriously, he could have been a Fabio impersonator.  Now that it is thinning on top, he gets rid of all of it. 

DSC_1292 

Getting my eight glasses of water in!  :)  I took all my breaks on the step to enjoy the weather.

DSC_1293 

We are getting lobster next weekend!  Hmm…. the boats were hard at work this weekend.

DSC_1294 

The oldest candle I have ever seen in person.  lol  Cute little fella, he is only about an inch tall.

DSC_1296

I was cleaning the inside of Sean’s car and accidently left it in Running and drained the battery.  Oops.  His sister’s man came to my rescue.  Thanks Harry.

DSC_1297

When Sean left me in the car alone, I changed the wallpaper on his phone to one of my layouts.  Hehehehe…

DSC_1298 

Boo came for coffee with us on Sunday.  She was sad that her balloon from Connor’s party got away from her.  Lucky her!  I had some leftovers in my purse!

DSC_1300

I made a coffee cozy for my tea!  :)  Isnt it darling?  Emma asked me why my cup needed a coat.  lol  Too cute!  She even reminded me not to throw it away.

DSC_1301

DSC_1302 

To get a photo of my father without a funny face, just wait 10 more seconds.  lol

DSC_1303 

Dude, just because you are getting old doesnt mean you have to dress like a thrift store rocker.  Seriously, throw the jacket away!  Ick.  Needless to say, I dont like Sean’s vintage tweed thing…yes, thing!

DSC_1305 

I have been living off of Cream of Wheat this weekend.  Why?  I dont know.  It just is really yummy to me right now.  Sean makes it better than I do.

Last night I stopped taking photos but I watched some TV, mailed some letters and ran.  I ran 1.3km!!!  Go me!  So proud of myself.  From not being able to run at all to being able to run over a km and not die, its a great feeling.

365 photo!

Day 132

I am writing the company for Neo Shifters, they are NOT easy to snap together.

DSC_1267

Day 133

DSC_1288

Day 134

DSC_1299

A layout I made this weekend with Gina Miller’s kit, I Wub You, that I purchased for $1!  Great deal!  :)

flowers-for-mommy

Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend!  :)

No comments: