april blog header

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Jungle Abs!

My son has the best abs I have ever seen.  I am not kidding you.  You know that little boy who was really popular a few years back because he was weight lifting and whatnot?  They called him the World’s Strongest Boy.  I honestly believe that Connor could be that boy if he wanted to be.  He has the best definition I have seen on a child his age.  Connor has a lot of energy and is constantly running and playing.  He is always playing on the monkey bars at the school and hanging from anything he can get his hands on.  We often play in on the bed lifting him in the air and he will go until we are worn out.  Last night we were doing just that when I mentioned how awesome his six pack is!  I do this all the time, it amazes me, it really does.  Well last night Connor laughed and said, These are my jungle abs!  LOL  Jungle abs!  Our very own Tarzan.  That is going to be a layout for sure.  Here are a few photos we took.  No worries, Connor has never been hurt doing this.  I have, Sean has, but Connor hasnt.  We always make sure that he comes down safely.  :)

Sean refused to use a flash so this is the best shot we have.  We do airplane and then Connor kicks his feet straight up into the air so he is almost doing a handstand on my hands.  I leave my toes on his chest for support.

DSC_0929

DSC_0948

DSC_0954

DSC_0946

I love this shot.  I just held camera down, not looking, and snapped once.  He was getting tired at this point.  lol

DSC_0942

Here he is pretending to be scared.  Such a ham.

DSC_0939

We also had a photo shoot yesterday!  It was SO MUCH FUN!  He was willing, which is a rarity, and I was so happy about it!  These are a few of my faves.

Day 123

Connor01

Connor03

Connor04

Connor05

Connor07

Connor8

Connor09

And one of me today…. I am apparently in the mood for black and white this week.  :)

Day 124

Amy01

That is my new creative space behind me.  I will get some pictures and show you another time.

Thanks for stopping by!  :)

1 comment:

Mellykat said...

Ab-solutely fantastic!! (Pun intended!!!) He reminds me SO much of Carter. Same build, same wacky facial expressions. We need to get these kids together for a playdate!

Cheers,
Melly :)