april blog header

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Dare You NOT To Laugh!

What a long day! First I dropped my ENERGETIC child off at school. We headed to Nan's to finish some cleaning. Then I dropped Sean off to work and picked his aunt up at the airport. Took her to the hospital. Since it was literally 2 minutes until Connor's bell rang I stopped to say hi and give him a hug. Would you give up the chance to see that cute face? I didnt think so. He went with his stepmother and father for the night. I went into Fabricville with my mother to buy some linen for my embroidery obsession. Picked Sean up at work and drove to the hospital. Went about town to run some errands. Headed back to the hospital, picked up Judy and headed to Nan's. Moved LOTS of HEAVY furniture around to get the house ready for Nan to come home. Started to peel off SEVEN layers of wallpaper from her bedroom walls. SEVEN LAYERS PEOPLE! Didnt get home until after midnight. Took a bath. Checked my emails. I will get back to everyone tomorrow because I am just not capable of replying tonight. Sorry. Blogged. ;) Now I need to sleep. Did I mention that there were SEVEN layers of wallpaper? S-E-V-E-N! I took some pictures today too! Here is my fave.
There is beauty in every situation.

Isn't my kid the cutest kid EVER!!

Layout coming soon!!

No comments: