april blog header

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Holy Attention Batman!

Last night I was frantically trying to complete a layout before my chat. It was just NOT coming together. Then I had a brilliant idea, I would just use the photo as the background! Yes! Great idea! I love the photo of Connor and just wanted to show it off. Well, I suppose I did because my layout has gotten a lot of attention since I posted it! SO EXCITING! :) I am a geek, I know this. Anyway, it has received lots of wonderful comments, its in the DST Gallery Standout thread AND the Gallery Standouts blog. I never had one in the blog before and very few in the thread so I am triple happy this morning.
As Fast As A Train

And since I am showing things off! Take a look at some of the layout that the ladies have already completed for the challenge this week!
Amson

Codys

Casey6

Since becoming a designer I dont scrap nearly as much as I used too. I really want to start doing more. I think I will. :) I am doing a challenge at Flickr called Project 365 where you take one photo a day for a year. May be I will start a challenge for myself where I do one layout a day. NOT! lol May be one a week though. That could work! Hope everyone has a beautiful day!

No comments: