april blog header

Monday, January 12, 2009

The Biggest Loser *possible spoiler if you didnt see last week's epi*

Sean came running with me yesterday!  It was not an easy day.  It was cold at -3C or so but the worst part was that there was no sun and lots of ice.  We did it though!  I have now finished Week 3 of the C25K program and will have to download next week's cast tonight.  On Saturday, after we took down Nan's Christmas decor, we headed into the city.  I went to Walmart and they had NOTHING I was looking for.  *grumbles*  lol  Anyway, while I was there I did pick up two things.  Both of them were Biggest Loser products.  The first was The Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga DVD which was only $7 so I couldnt pass it up.  Bob is so cute but so tough!  I will never understand why people always say how soft he is!  Its so not true!  lol   That glare he gives you just DARING YOU to give up!!

BOByogaCover

I just did the workout this morning for Week One and let me tell you!  Its not easy!  The man sure does enjoy his plank positions!  If you are interested in losing weight I would definitely recommend this DVD.  Ouch!  You can customize you workouts, have Bob talk and music or just the music.  I really like it.  Last week on BL nine people were sent home from the ranch to compete on their own.  I love this idea!  I love the comparisons that will be made.  I understand how BL works, I am not disillusioned in anyway to think that I could have the same weight losses that they do on the ranch.  However, I still find it incredibly inspirational and encouraging nonetheless.  So to have people from home working with them will be that much more inspiring I think.  :)

My second BL purchase was the Biggest Loser Family Cookbook which is budget friendly. 

BLFCB

I read through it on Saturday night.  On Sunday morning we had Banana Cream of Wheat for breakfast which was delish!  It really tasted like a mixture of Cream of Wheat and banana bread.  Perfect for a winter morning.  Last night we decided to try another recipe.  We decided to go with the Pizza Burgers which we just loved.  They reminded me of Sloppy Joes only juicy with sauce and not grease.  Very nice.  Plus since we had to make the sauce, we have enough for supper tonight as well.  So tonight we will be having spaghetti and meatballs.  Connor will love this!  He loves singing the song 'On Top of Spaghetti' while we cook.  lol  So cute.

Day Six

Day 6

We went to visit my parents and Shalako was grimy from the snow so I gave him a bath.  He hated me while I was doing it but loved me afterwards.  See that almost smile???  lol  My Dad was after me for using Connor's camera again.  I suppose I am going to have to buy myself a small camera.  They are just so handy.

Day Seven

Day 7

Meet Jupiter.  This little kitty showed up at Nan's and we feed him every day.  He is so tiny!  When he first came around he was limping a bit but seems to have fully recovered.  I named him.  I have named all of the strays.  Something is wrong with me.  However here is Jupiter, then we have Silver and the Incredible Fluff.  Fluff is SUPER fluffy, hence the name, and I have NEVER met a cat that was so eager for attention.  He literally jumps up to get you to pet him.  They are adorable.... Oh man. Did I just say cats are adorable?  Someone slap me!

We went to see the movie Marley and Me!  WONDERFUL!  Fantastic!  The reason why people should only have dogs.  Cried like a baby, laughed like a fool.  Go see it!  Go!  NOW!  Go!  Why are you still here reading???  .....;)

No comments: