april blog header

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Biggest Loser!

The new season of TBL is coming on tonight and I am SO EXCITED!  I loved last season and my girl Michelle won!  :)  I hope I like the people this year.  There have been years that people annoyed me so much I wouldnt watch.  I cannot wait to be inspired.  I went running again today, two days in a row.  Today I started Week 3, it was -5C and snowy but I did it!!!  I am still so proud of myself.  I will continue to be proud and gloat.  lol  So be prepared!

Today is Day 2 of my 365 challenge!  Connor and I went for a walk around the brook today to take some photos.  We didnt last though because it was SO bitter cold.  We only got a few shots in before we ran home.  This is normally where I do my runs!  It continues on in both directions and I usually go around 2-3 times depending on my speed.

Day Two

Day Two

Remember yesterday I said the Guild was celebrating?  Well, its BIG!  Check this out!

AnniversarySalePromo_gallery

AHead_Celebrate30

This week at the Inspired challenge we have a new sketch for January!  So if you feel inspired, please make a layout and post it at the Guild or even just leave me a link here so I can give you some love.  :)  Here is the thread!

Jan-Sketch

Check out this layout that has already been posted by Guild Member Chichi!  Isnt it gorgeous!??

Life_is_Beautiful

 

I am off to watch my show!  Hope everyone is having a great week so far!  :)

No comments: