april blog header

Friday, January 16, 2009

Oh the wanting...

I want to be SO creative today but nothing is coming out of me.  Am I trying to hard?  I think that may be an issue.  I have so many projects already on the go.  May be my goal today should be to get some things finished???  I think so.   I will have to scout the net and find a nice project for Connor to complete while I do something. 

If I actually finish something, I will post it tomorrow.  :)  As for today, all I have are some photos because I dont want to get lost in the 365 project.  I decided that to encourage myself to take nice photos and to continue with it, I should have a project in mind for the photos.  Well, I came up with something that is fun and a great reminder to myself and everyone who comes into my house.  I am going to have each photo printed (with a white border so I can have some sort of symmetry) and tack them to the wall behind my TV which is bare.  I now have ten photos up and realize that the entire wall will be covered and I will still have more photos then room.  Ah well, we shall see how it goes. When I have a decent amount of photos I will snap it and post it. 

Last night Connor and I had a movie night.  We cuddled up on the couch, ate apples and watched a show together.  I remembered that I didnt take a photo so I thought I would snap a quick one of him while the credits where rolling.

Day 11

Day 11

I bought this little birdie the other day.  I picked him up for a dollar out of a Christmas clearance bin.  He was a tree ornament but I cut off his tag.  I thought it would go so well in my room.  If I ever actually finish my room, I will take some photos to share.  I know, I know, I never finish anything!!  LOL

Day 12

Day 12

Connor should be home soon so I am off to find a project.  If anyone knows any good kid crafting blogs, please link me up!

Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy!
How about crafts (dot) kaboose (dot) com. (I did a quick Google search and it looks like a neat site that I'm going to have to check out too!)

Hope all is well with you and Connor and Sean!

Melly :)